This recipe is a really interesting twist for the BBQ this summer and they are easy to make. Our sweet orange marmalade & ribs will have the whole family getting stuck into some sticky finger-licking fun.
- 100g Boddington’s Orange Marmalade
- 500g Pork Ribs
- 50g BBQ Sauce
- 50g Butter
- Carrot and Cabbage Slaw with grated Fennel [optional]
- Make a simple sauce by combining melted butter with marmalade and BBQ sauce (if you want to try your own then mix equal parts of soy sauce, ketchup and honey). Warm the sauce through and keep to one side.
- Season your ribs with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and a little oil. Place in a baking tray with a few tablespoons of water. Cover the tray with tinfoil and roast in a preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours at 160˚C.
- For the last half an hour baste and brush the ribs with your homemade marmalade BBQ sauce. Serve with coleslaw and sweet potato chips.