This is our
blackberry and bourbon cocktail
that’s easy to make and sure to impress. Serve on the rocks with a blackberry garnish and a slice of orange.
Ingredients (for 1 glass)
- Double shot of Bourbon
- Dash of Orange Bitters
- Barspoon of Boddington’s Blackberry Jam
- 1 Orange Wedge
- 100ml Tonic Water
- Fresh Blackberry and sprig of Thyme [optional]
- Mix a generous spoonful of blackberry jam, bourbon, bitters and a few ice cubes and shake together for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and pour into a tumbler served over plenty of ice.
- Top up with Tonic Water and and garnish with sprig of Thyme as a Blackberry skewer